Featherby Road, Gillingham
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- FANTASTIC KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, UTILITY AREA & LUXURY UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- EPC RATING "D"
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND "C"
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
Dressed to impress, the property has that turnkey appeal and has a light, airy and spacious feeling from the word go as you enter the entrance hallway.
The vendors have spent considerable time, money and effort improving the property.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, with a feature fireplace, modern high standard kitchen/dining room, utility area and DOWNSTAIRS WC to the ground floor, with 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND LUXURY BATHROOM to the first floor.
Externally, the rear garden of approx. 40' in depth is mainly laid to a paved patio and raised patio area and is of a Easterly direction.
To make sure you avoid missing out, call the team at Harrisons Reeve on 01634 379799.
Composite entrance door. Radiator, stairs case to first floor.
LOUNGE 4.98m x 3.73m (16'4" x 12'2")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 5.93m x 2.70m (19'5" x 8'10")
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed window to rear. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Integrated fridge/freezer and dish washer. Built in electric oven with induction hob and extractor hood over. Radiator.
UTILITY AREA 1.93m x 1.78m (6'3" x 5'10")
Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Frosted double glazed window to side. Unser stairs storage cupboard. Door to:
White low level WC. Wall mounted "Ideal" boiler.
Double glazed window to rear, built in storage cupboard. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.12m (12'2" x 10'2")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 3.07m x 3.14m (10'0" x 10'3")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 2.75m x 2.60m (9'0" x 8'6")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Luxury bathroom suite featuring panelled bath with mains fed shower unit over, low level WC and contemporary wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Frosted double glazed window to rear.
Approx. 40' max in depth mainly laid to patio. Tiered to the rear. Side pedestrian access. Fenced to boundaries.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise