Featherby Road, Gillingham
- GUIDE PRICE: £315,000 - £325,000
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING: D
Porch 1.55m x 1.66m
Double glazed windows, entrance door.
Entrance Hall 1.55m x 3.85m
Window to porch, staircase leading to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 3.70m x 3.38m
Double glazed bay windows to front. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 3.43m x 3.59m
Double glazed windows and door to conservatory. Chimney breast.
Kitchen 2.27m x 4.72m
Double glazed window and door to conservatory. Boiler. Base and eye level units, base level hob and low level oven. Base level sink.
Conservatory 2.79m x 1.82m
Double glazed windows to rear and side, door to rear garden.
Landing 1.81m x 2.67m
Master Bedroom 3.32m x 3.39m
Double glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobe.
2nd Bedroom 3.41m x 3.60m
Double glazed window to rear. Chimney breast, storage cupboard.
3rd Bedroom 1.95m x 2.40m
Double glazed window to front.
Shower Room 1.81m x 1.82m
Double glazed window to rear, base level hand wash basin, low level WC, corner shower unit.
Double Garage 5.23m x 5.97m
Split into two spaces, one: standard up and over garage door, two: electric garage door and window to rear garden. Power and light present. Pit for car maintenance in garage section two.
Approx 50ft x 25ft. Lawn and patio areas. Double garage to rear.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.