- OFFERS OVER £300,000
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- POTENTIAL FOR DRIVEWAY (SUBJECT TO PERMISSION)
- ACCESS & GARAGE TO REAR
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- CHAIN FREE
- CTAX BAND: C
- EPC RATING: "D"
EPC Rating: D
Porch 1.42m x 0.59m (4'7" x 1'11")
Entrance Hall 1.89m x 3.88m (6'2" x 12'8")
Lounge 3.67m x 3.39m (12'0" x 11'1")
Dining Room 3.31m x 3.57m (10'10" x 11'8")
Kitchen 1.91m x 4.23m (6'3" x 13'10")
Landing 1.81m x 2.86m (5'11" x 9'4")
Master Bed 3.45m x 3.57m (11'3" x 11'8")
3rd Bedroom 1.98m x 2.38m (6'5" x 7'9")
Bathroom 1.80m x 1.66m (5'10" x 5'5")
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.