Edward Street, Chatham
- 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY OR IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- RECENTLY REDECORATED
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING "D"
- CENTRAL CHATHAM LOCATION
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND "B"
Then look no further than this recently REDECORATED 2 bedroom mid terrace house located within reach of local shops, schools and amenities in Edward Street, Chatham.
Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN, double glazing and gas fired central heating, the property comprises 2 reception rooms, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom, while externally there is a rear garden of approx. 60' in depth.
To register your enquiry and book your viewing, call HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL today!!
Lounge 3.76m x 2.89m (12'4" x 9'5")
UPVc entrance door, double glazed window to front, radiator
To first floor
Dining Room 3.76m x 2.94m (12'4" x 9'7")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to cellar, opening to :
Single chamber to front. Wall mounted utilities.
Kitchen 2.82m x 1.97m (9'3" x 6'5")
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to rear garden. Wall mounted "Vaillant" boiler. White fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Radiator. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor fan over.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 3.75m x 2.93m (12'3" x 9'7")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 3.01m x 2.18m (9'10" x 7'1")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 2.13m x 1.50m (6'11" x 4'11")
Frosted double glazed window to rear, white 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Approx. 60' in depth mainly laid to lawn.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise