East Hill, Chatham
- PRICE BRACKET £280,000-£290,000
- END TERRACE
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO VEHICLES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LEAN TO
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND B
- EPC RATING F
The house comprises of; porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room, lean to and the first floor has three bedrooms with the third accessed via the first.
The property has a driveway to the front with parking for two vehicles. .
Medway council tax band - B EPC rating F
Please call the office to book a viewing - we are open 7 days a week and bank holidays.
PORCH 0.8 x 1.5 (2'7" x 4'11")
With double glazed window to the front and door leading into the lounge/diner.
LOUNGE/DINER 7.1 x 3.7 (23'3" x 12'1")
With double glazed bay window to the front, log burner, stairs leading to the first floor, double glazed window to the rear and built in storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 4.2 x 2.0 (13'9" x 6'6")
With base and eye level units, radiator, double glazed window to the side, integral cooker with gas hob. There is space for washing machine, fridge and a freezer.
SHOWER ROOM 2.6 x 1.7 (8'6" x 5'6")
Tiled floor, with walk in shower cubicle, sink with vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
LEAN TO 3.2 x 1.5 (10'5" x 4'11")
With power, double glazed window to the front - potential for an office space.
BEDROOM 1 3.9 x 3.7 (12'9" x 12'1")
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
BEDROOM 2 3.4 x 3.0 (11'1" x 9'10")
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 3.8 x 2.1 (12'5" x 6'10")
Bedroom is off the first bedroom. With double glazed window and radiator.
FRONT - Block paved with parking for two vehicles.
REAR - Approx 60 x 30ft with two patio areas, artificial lawn area, outside tap, rear access and a wooden shed.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Ives and Co as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise