Durling Court, Rainham, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £150,000
- GROUND FLOOR
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- CLOSE TO RAINHAM TRAIN STATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- EPC RATING D
ENTRANCE HALL 0.8 x 2.7
There is an intercom phone entry system. The hall way of the property has two storage cupboards and doors leading tot the the lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
LOUNGE/DINER 3.3 x 4.6
With double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
BATHROOM 1.5 x 2.9
White suite comprising of bath with side panel, low level WC, sink, frosted double glazed window to the side, radiator and tiled walls.
BEDROOM 2.1 x 3.9
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
KITCHEN 2.1 x 2.9
With base and eye level units, built in cooker with gas hob/electric oven, double glazed window to the side, wall mounted Worcester boiler, round sink and separate round drainer, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
There is a garage in a near by bloc and there are communal gardens within the block.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.