Diana Road, Chatham
- DUPLEX APARTMENT
- EPC RATING "C"
- FRONT COMMUNAL GARDEN
- PRICE £180,000
- SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS MODERN APARTMENT
- SEPARATE WC AND BATHROOM
- IDEAL FIRST BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE TRAIN STATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE IN A SECURE AREA
Hallway 1.91m x 2.90m
Front door opens to the entrance with utility meter, stairs leading to the hallway and doors opening to the WC, lounge and kitchen, There ks a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 4.0m x 4.3m
With Juliet balcony, double glazed window to the front, radiator and electric fire.
With a frosted glazed window to the side, radiator, wall mounted sink white tiles above and low level WC.
Kitchen 1.9m x 2.10m
Tiled floor, double glazed window to the front and a radiator. With inset stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap. There is a built in fridge/freezer and cupboard housing the boiler. Base and eye level units with work surfaces over. There is a built in gas cooker with four ring gas hob, there is space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Hallway 1.9m x 2.1m
With a radiator, airing cupboard housing the heating system, the hallway has access to the loft and doors leading to the master bedroom, bedroom 2 and the bathroom. There is loft access which is boarded and insulated.
With frosted double glazed window to the side. Comprising of a white suite with bath that has a wall mounted shower, a shower screen, low level WC, wall mounted sink, a glass fronted wall mounted cabinet and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 3.0m x 3.4m
With two double glazed windows to the side, radiator, electric ceiling fan and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 2.0m x 3.0m
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
In front of the property there is a communal garden with a fence surrounding it. The property has an allocated parking space in a secure car park seconds away from the property. There is an outside storage cupboard and outside household waste cupboard.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise