Cragie Walk, Gillingham
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING "C"
- CORNER PLOT - LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
- EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- PRICE RANGE £430,000 TO £450,000
- MODERN FITTED ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
Hardwood entrance door, radiator, hardwood door to :
Downstairs WC 1.97m x 1.60m
Frosted double glazed window to front. White suite comprising low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Radiator. Wall mounted " Worcester" boiler.
Radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, stair case to first floor.
Lounge 4.74m exc bay window x 3.53m
Double glazed box bay window to front, 2 radiators. Feature fireplace with attractive mantle and surround.
Dining Room 3.55m x 3.23m
Double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory. Radiator.
Kitchen 3.90m x 3.19m
Frosted double glazed door leading to rear garden. Double glazed window to rear. "Howdens" modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with granite work surfaces over. Integrated dish washer and tumble dryer. Twin built in electric ovens. Induction hob with extractor fan over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with contemporary mixer tap. Upright radiator. Space for American style fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 3.06m x 3.05m
Double glazed windows to rear and sides. Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side. Access to loft space. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom 3.59m red to 2.62m x 3.63m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes. Door to :
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 3.59m red to 3.00m x 3.09m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 3.26m x 2.08m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 2.56m x 2.45m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 2.39m x 1.47m
Frosted double glazed window to side. White suite comprising bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Chrome heated towel rail.
Corner plot of approx 70' x 40' maximum directions. Garden mainly laid to lawn and patio areas. Fenced to boundaries. Rear and side pedestrian access. Door to garage.
Metal up and over door.
2 spaces to front of garage.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.