Coppice Court, Kingsdown Close, Hempstead
- EMERGENCY PULL CORD SYSTEM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING "C"
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE AND KITCHEN/DINER
- RETIREMENT APARTMENT FOR THE OVER 60'S
- 2 BEDROOMS, GUEST BEDROOM AVAILABLE
- LAUNDRY ROOM, RESIDENT SITE MANAGER
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" MEDWAY COUNCIL
EPC RATING "C"
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" MEDWAY COUNCIL
Stairs to first floor hall.
Double glazed door to front, 2 built in storage cupboards.
Lounge 4.35m x 4.08m (14'3" x 13'4")
Double glazed box window to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Kitchen/Diner 3.45m x 2.88m (11'3" x 9'5")
Double glazed window to rear, base and eye level units, inset single drainer sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Bedroom 1 3.77 x 3.59m (12'4" x 11'9")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 2.5m x 2.48m (8'2" x 8'1")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Communal Garden Areas
Lawned garden areas, resident parking.
Communal laundry and guest bedroom.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.