Collet Walk, Gillingham
- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- GARAGE IN NEARBY BLOC WITH PARKING SPACE TO FRONT
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- POSSIBLE INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- EPC RATING " D"
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "C"
- SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION
HARRISONS REEVE present for sale this spacious 3 bedroom END TERRACE house in Collet Walk, Parkwood, ideally placed for local schools, shops, amenities and transport links.
Located on a walkway position, the property also has the benefit of a garage ( in nearby block) with PARKING SPACE TO THE FRONT OF THE GARAGE, gas central heating and double glazing.
A realistic proposition for FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTMENT BUYERS, the property offers further scope, approx 35' rear low maintenance garden and a good standard of finish throughout.
Interested in arranging your viewing, then call the team on 01634 379799!!
Porch 1.89m x 1.76m (6'2" x 5'9")
UPVc entrance door, double glazed windows to sides. Hardwood door to:
Stair case to first floor, radiator.
Lounge/Dining Room 6.65m x 3.51m red to 2.80m (21'9" x 11'6" red to 9
Double glazed window to front, radiator, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 3.38m x 2.62m (11'1" x 8'7")
Double glazed window to rear. White fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Access to loft space. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 3.08m x 2.83m exc door recess (10'1" x 9'3" exc do
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.73m (10'0" x 8'11")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.16m (8'7" x 7'1")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 2.36m x 1.68m (7'8" x 5'6")
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White, 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric wall mounted shower over, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC.
Approx 35' in depth mainly laid to lawn, side pedestrian access, fenced to boundaries.
In nearby block. Metal up and over door. Parking space for 1 car to front of garage.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise