Capstone Road, Chatham
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- LOCATED OPPOSITE "LUTON REC"
- EPC RATING "E"
- LOFT ROOM & CELLAR
- REAR GARDEN APPROX 180'
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER POTENTIAL
- ACCOMMODATION ARRANGED OVER 4 FLOORS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" MEDWAY COUNCIL
UPVC entrance door, hardwood door to:
Stair case to first floor, radiator
Lounge/Dining Room 8.38m into bay x 3.40m
Double glazed box bay window to front. 3 radiators.
Kitchen 3.98m x 2.66m
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Fitted kitchen comprising base units with work surfaces over. Space for Rangemaster cooker. Radiator. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap.
Low level WC, window to side.
Lean to Conservatory
2 double glazed windows to side. Frosted UPVC door to rear garden. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Cellar 4.20m x 3.86m
2 radiators. Cupboard housing utilities.
Doors to :
Bedroom 1 4.18m max x 3.57m
2 double glazed windows to front, 2 radiators, stair case to loft room
Bedroom 2 3.69m x 2.72m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.36m x 1.55m
Double glazed window to side.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Frosted double glazed window to rear.
Loft Room 4.17m x 3.89m
(Restricted head height) Skylight window to rear, storage in eaves.
Rear Garden : Approx 180' in depth of a tiered nature with lawn and decking areas. Fenced to boundaries.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.