Canterbury Street, Gillingham
- Open Plan Living Area/Kitchen
- EPC RATING "D"
- Gas Central Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE
- Well Presented
- LOCAL TO AMENITIES AND ROAD NETWORKS
3.49m x 2.61m (11' 5" x 8' 7") : UPVC entrance door, double glazed window to side. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler.
9.16m x 3.82m red to 2.59m (30' 1" x 12' 6" red to 8' 4") : 2 double glazed windows to side, upvc door to garden. 2 radiators. Fitted kitchen area with base and eye level units with fitted work surfaces over. Built in electric oven with gas hot and extractor fan over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Stairs to lower ground floor.
3.26m exc recess x 2.86m (10' 8" x 9' 5") : Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
3.61m x 2.89m (11' 10" x 9' 6") Plus under stairs area : Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail.
Harrisons Reeve recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 + vat.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise