Canadian Avenue, Gillingham
- CONVENIENT LOCATION, CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- EPC RATING "D"
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED
- IN NEED OF UPDATING AND MODERNISATION
- REAR GARDEN APPROXIMATELY 80' IN DEPTH
- 3 SEPARATE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
Double glazed door to front, door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 4.25m into bay x 3.72m
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fitted gas fire with tiled surround.
Dining Room 3.63m x 3.26m
Double glazed french doors to rear garden, radiator, fitted gas fire with tiled surround, built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 2.65m x 2.15m
Double glazed window to rear, worksurface, cupboards under, space and plumbing for washing machine, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
Part glazed door to rear garden, door to:
Low level WC.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 3.62m x 3.32m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled fire surround, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.63m x 3.26m
Double glazed window to rear, tiled fire surround, built in storage cupboard, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying central heating.
Bedroom 3 2.52m x 2.14m
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer/shower taps, fitted wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted gas multi point supplying domestic hot water.
Approximately 80' in depth, mainly laid to lawn, storage shed, trees and shrubs, rear access.
Lawned with screen hedging.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise