Broadview Avenue, Gillingham
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- APPROX 120FT REAR GARDEN
- SEPERATE DINING ROOM
- PROFESSIONALLY FITTED WOOD BURNER IN LOUNGE
- RED CEDAR WOOD GREENHOUSE/SHED
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & RAINHAM STATION
- EPC RATING: "D"
Entrance Hall 1.80m x 4.35m
Double glazed window to side. Under stairs storage. Separate doors to lounge and kitchen. Staircase leading to first floor.
Lounge 3.34m x 4.36m
Double glazed window to front. Wood burner professionally fitted into chimney breast. Double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 5.29m x 3.25m
Double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 4.49m x 2.74m
Double glazed window and door to rear. Base and eye level units. Base level hob and sink. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
Master Bedroom 2.93m x 3.73m
Double glazed window to front. Small chimney breast. Built in cupboard.
2nd Bedroom 2.93m x 3.25m
Double glazed window to rear. Built in storage cupboard.
3rd Bedroom 2.27m x 2.76m
Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.25m x 1.71m
Double glazed windows to rear. Low level bath and WC. Base level hand wash basin.
Approx 120ft rear garden, sandstone paved patio area and lawn. Red cedar wood greenhouse/shed.
Garage 2.46m x 4.95m
Up and over garage door. Door to side. Power and light present.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.