Boothill Drive, Berengrave Lane, Rainham
- IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- PRICE RANGE £415,000 TO £430,000
- DRIVEWAY FOR 2/3 CARS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & LOUNGE
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- EPC RATING "B"
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND "D"
- LOCATED ON THE POPULAR BERENGRAVE GARDENS DEVELOPMENT
*PRICE RANGE £415,000 TO £430,000*
HARRISONS REEVE are delighted in offering to the market this well appointed and SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH DRIVEWAY AND LANDSCAPED GARDEN.
Built in 2021, the property benefits from all the "mod cons" that you would expect, as well as an NHBC certificate.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, DOWNSTAIRS WC, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a comfortable size lounge to the rear, with French doors opening onto the garden.
To the first floor are 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, bedroom 1 with an en-suite SHOWER ROOM, AND FAMILY BATHROOM.
Externally, there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for 2/3 cars, and a beautifully tended rear garden of approx 40' x 30' with both lawn and patio areas.
For further information, or to book your viewing, call Harrisons today!!
Composite entrance door, radiator, stair case to first floor.
Frosted double glazed window to front, suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.79m x 2.96m (15'8" x 9'8")
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with works surfaces over. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Cupboard housing "Ideal" combination boiler. Built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with sider drainer and mixer tap.
Lounge 5.08m x 3.64m (16'7" x 11'11" )
Plus door recess. Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Access to loft space. Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 1 4.48m max x 2.86m red to 1.36m (14'8" max x 9'4" r
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe. Door to :
En-Suite Shower Room 2.26m x 1.50m (7'4" x 4'11")
Modern fitted suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 2.87m x 2.39m (9'4" x 7'10")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 3.64m x 2.15m (11'11" x 7'0")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to front. Modern white fitted 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Block paved driveway to side providing off road parking for 2/3 cars.
Approx 40' x 30'. Landscaped and tiered garden featuring both paved patio and lawn areas with established borders. Side pedestrian access. Fenced too boundaries.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise