Beverley Close, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £245,000
- END TERRACE TOWN HOUSE
- FABULOUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DINING ROOM/FOURTH BEDROOM
- CENTRAL RAINHAM LOCATION FOR TRAIN STATION & TOWN CENTRE
- GARAGE & BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE TO HIGH STREET & TRAIN STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN !
- ENERGY RATING 'D'
4.31m x 1.82m (14' 2" x 6' 12") : Frosted double glazed entrance door with double glazed side panels. Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stair case to first floor.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.39m x 3.34m
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces and matching wall mounted units. Island unit with inset ceramic hob and breakfast bar. Built in Zanussi electric double oven. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated dish washer and washer/dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Cooke and Lewis Inset composite sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Local tiling. Radiator. Down lighters. Cupboard housing 2 year old Worcester boiler.
First Floor Landing
Doors to :
Dining Room/4th Bedroom 3.34m x 2.50m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, opening to :
Lounge 4.85m x 4.40m narr to 3.50m
Double glazed window to front and an electric fire. Radiator. Stair case to second floor.
1.7m x 2.3m (5' 7" x 7' 7") Frosted double glazed window to rear. Modern white 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with waterfall shower and separet shower head and mounted shower and mixer taps, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC. Local tiling. Tiled floor. Inset spotlights. Heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft space, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Doors to :
Bedroom 3 2.62m x 1.82m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.34m x 2.50m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 1 4.40m max x 3.63m max
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Approx 25' in depth, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area. Side pedestrian access. Fenced to boundaries.
Garage 4.85m x 2.48m
Metal up and over door, wall mounted utilities. Block paved driveway to front providing off road parking for 2 cars.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise