Bettescombe Road, Gillingham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" MEDWAY COUNCIL
- EPC RATING BAND "E"
EPC Rating: Awaited.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" MEDWAY COUNCIL
Entrance Hall 1.81m x 3.74m (5'11" x 12'3")
Storage cupboard. Entrance door to hallway, lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 3.64m x 3.74m (11'11" x 12'3")
Double glazed bay window to front. Chimney breast with feature fire place.
Dining Room 5.59m x 3.23m (18'4" x 10'7")
Double glazed windows to rear. Open to lounge.
Kitchen 2.70m x 5.25m (8'10" x 17'2")
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Door leading to rear garden. Base and eye level units, base level sink and hob. Access door to garage.
Landing 2.30m x 3.04m (7'6" x 9'11")
Double glazed window to side, storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 3.20m x 3.75m (10'5" x 12'3")
Double glazed bay window to front. Small chimney breast.
2nd Bedroom 3.19m x 3.25m (10'5" x 10'7")
Double glazed window to rear.
3rd Bedroom 2.29m x 2.26m (7'6" x 7'4")
Double glazed window to front.
Approx 70ft x 40ft. Patio and lawn areas.
Garage 2.34m x 5.55m (7'8" x 18'2")
Single garage, up and over garage door. Power and light available.
Workshop 2.28m x 8.03m (7'5" x 26'4")
Single glazed windows and entrance door. Brick built.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.