Ashurst Place, Rainham, Gillingham
- PRICE BRACKET £325,000 TO £350,000
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- QUIET PRIVATE CLOSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- MEDWAY COUNCIL TAX BAND D
- EPC RATING C
The property is in a central RAINHAM location, only 8 minutes walk to Rainham train station.
The property has TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
The property comprises of, entrance hall, WC, lounge/diner, kitchen, THREE bedrooms and TWO bathrooms.
The property has a secluded manageable garden with patio area.
Medway Council tax band - D EPC rating C
Please call the office to book a viewing - we are open 7 days a week and bank holidays.
ENTRANCE HALL 2.9 x 0.9 (9'6" x 2'11")
Radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
WC 1.5 x 1.0 (4'11" x 3'3")
With double glazed window to the front, wall mounted consumer unit, low level WC, radiator, partially tiled wall and wall mounted sink.
LOUNGE/DINER 5.6 x 2.7 (18'4" x 8'10")
With double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and a radiator. Opening to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 3.6 x 2.6 (11'9" x 8'6")
With base and eye level units, space for fridge/freezer, integrated gas hob/electric cooker, extractor fan above, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink with double glazed window above.
There is a breakfast bar. There is a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
LANDING 3.9 x 1.9 (12'9" x 6'2")
BEDROOM 2 3.7 x 2.7 (12'1" x 8'10")
With two double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 2.8 x 2.7 (9'2" x 8'10")
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM 1.8 x 1.6 (5'10" x 5'2")
White suite comprising of bath with panel to the front, wall mounted sink, low level WC, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1 7.7 x 3.7 (25'3" x 12'1")
With double glazed window to the front with Juliet balcony (internal), there is a Velux window. built in wardrobes and a built in storage cupboard.
EN-SUITE BATHROOM 2.2 x 1.8 (7'2" x 5'10")
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising of bath, low level WC, wall mounted sink and heated towel rail.
FRONT - Path leading to the front door and a pebbled area.
REAR - The manageable garden is approx 20 x 12 ft patio area, shed and pebbled area.
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Ives and Co as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise