Arthur Road, Rainham
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- APPROX 100FT REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- MINUTES FROM RAINHAM STATION
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING: 'D'
Entrance Hall 1.67m x 1.77m
Double glazed window to side.
Lounge 3.96m x 4.23m
Double glazed window to front and side. Chimney breast in corner.
Kitchen 2.12m x 3.93m
Double glazed windows to rear and conservatory. Base and eye level units, base level sink and hob. Airing cupboard housing boiler. Under stairs storage cupboard. Door to conservatory.
Conservatory 3.16m x 2.82m
Double glazed windows throughout. Double patio doors to rear.
Shower Room 1.68m x 1.97m
Double glazed window to side. Large shower unit. Low level WC and base level hand wash basin.
Landing 3.53m x 1.61m
x2 storage cupboards,
Master Bedroom 3.54m x 4.20m
Double glazed bay window to front. Small eaves storage cupboard.
2nd Bedroom 3.55m x 3.12m
Double glazed window to rear. Small eaves storage cupboard.
Approx 100ft rear garden, patio and lawn areas. Side access.
Block paved, space for x2 cars.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.