Appletree Court, High Street, Rainham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £260,000
- RETIREMENT PROPERTY
- GROUND FLOOR
- OVERS 60'S
- TWO BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN FITTED NOVEMBER 2020
- SPACIOUS PROPERTY
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE - WITH ACCESS TO LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- EPC RATING C
Entrance door with entry phone system, lift and stairs to all floors.
ENTRANCE HALL 2.3 x 3.8 (widest points)
Personal door leading into the entrance hall, with phone entry system and two built in storage cupboards one housing the boiler and electric meters.
LOUNGE/DINER 3.2 x 7.1
With electric fire, radiator, double glazed door leading to outside area and French doors leading to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 1.8 x 2.6
Kitchen was fitted November 2020. With base and eye level units, built in electric cooker with induction hob above, built in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. With stainless steel sink, double glazed window to the side and tiled walls.
BEDROOM 1 2.6 x 5.4
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 2.6 x 5.4
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 1.7 x 2.0
White suite comprising of walking in shower, hand rails, sink with vanity unit, low level WC and extractor fan.
Harrisons Reeve, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Reeve have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS REEVE recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.